So i have recently logged In Arcilium and trained some skills and i have found out some small missing features,
not extremely necessary. Most of you might already know the problem, i'd like to hear a opinion about it.
it would give a more complete game-play (imo).
Small missing features:
1) Some crafting dialogues are missing for required level necessary.
2) Level-up does not give correct sounds, fireworks and dialogue.
3) Herblore can only be trained by water > ingredient and not reverse.
4) More food dishes and mixtures should be applied for cooking,
example raw pie dishes, chip crunches, stews, potatoes, etc... combining them to a eatable food dish.
5) Price checker is not functional
*bug; 6) If using the Equipment stats checker through the bank,
player will be black out in UI overview and cannot control its character, after re-opening the bank interface.
If i find more small improvements for future updates, i will post them here.
Let me know your opinion whether it's really necessary or not.