Hamby

Hamby's Server Support Application

Hambyyy for Server Supporter   15 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hambyyy join the staff team as, Server Supporter?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hamby's Server Support Application 

Username: Hambyyy (Main), 3 1 3 (Skiller), Iron Hambyyy (IronMan)

Timezone: GMT +10 

Position: Server Support

Creationdate: 20/12/2016 (picture below)

Old staff Experience: I've been admin and moderator on multiple servers, and support on few. If you want the names you can pm, don't really want to advertise.

Have you been punished in any way?: Nope

Why should we pick you?: I think I am very suitable for this position due to my past experience and quick connection with players. I am easy going and great to get along with and always help people out whenever they need it. I also know my way around runescape in and out as i almost have my 10 year vet cape on runescape. I have also played numerous rsps's so I have a taste of what they are made of.

In what way do you think you can improve the server?: Due to the recent player boost from the launch of the server, I can be an extra helping hand to both the players and the staff. I can also help monitor the forums watching the suggestions etc. I also have some past GFX experience which I can bring in if need be.

Why have you decided to apply for this position?: I've decided to apply for this position as I help people normally, but the rank will attract more people to approach me sooner. Also I would like to climb the ladder further into my staffing time here on Arcilium.

A small introduction of yourself as a person: I'm 17 and just starting uni. I love playing football and hanging out with mates but also love chatting with people on this server. I'm also an aussie so expect some banter if you get too close. As aforementioned i'm very approachable and kind to everyone unless they have done wrong by someone. I will stick up for the people who have done the right thing. I am also willing to listen to other peoples opinions on what ever the case may be.

Untitled.png

Edited by Hamby
1 person likes this

Very helpful and wise, words speaks louder than actions, so i'll keep an eye out ;) 

Good luck. 

1 person likes this

honestly, your a cool guy to talk chill out with.

You know the server well (after interrogation xd) and seem staff worthy. Your at a timezone where most staff arnt on aswell. 

+1 from me, goodluck

1 person likes this

Ham deserves to be on staff, you all know it already! lol do it~

1 person likes this

Simmply agreed , not much to say about tbh.
Hope you get it m8 :D

1 person likes this

I definetly agree with shadow, you'd make a good support and timezone would be handy. Good luck with your app! :)

1 person likes this

Hamby is a really helpful person and seems to know what he's doing ingame. He has helped me on numerous occasions with information and items. He deserves this server support staff spot.

Hope you get it bud.

Chaotics

1 person likes this

Thankyou all for your positive comments so far! <3

1 person likes this

I dont know alot about you Hamby, since i just signed up. But you have my support as well, you seem confident among players and hunt for questions, as you assist.

+1

1 person likes this