Spectre

A humble suggestions

5 posts in this topic

I just have a request, it is all humbly from my inner heart who never satisfy with everything xD

1) Boss monster

- Overall, I am happy with the loots that a boss has to offer. However, in my opinion it would be better if you can add some cash (eg: 1m/2m) every time we kill a boss (Not necessarily to add to all bosses). Not too much, not too many..just to motivate us to do pvm even more before we get the "real" loots we want. Plus, with this we would have some cash to purchase item from others instead of swapping items. 

2) Crystal key

- In my view, loots are all good but it lacks in term of variety. Or in other words, add more loots inside it/more cosmetics. What I found out that the chest has only elegant as its cosmetics, barrows as its rare loot and some decent cash. (Only have open around 200, pardon if Im wrong)

3) Barrows/god wars s' prices at general store

- I understand that barrows/god wars pieces can be sell to others. However, not every pieces are very valuable to others as it can be obtained easily from the chest/minigames. So, it would be great if you can fix their price (below from their guide's prices but higher than now). Just so we can make a living when there's no one wants to buy our pieces.

4) Spinall options

- Hm, this is just a request since I'm very lazy to spin my sof...A command for this would be highly appreciated.

5) Lava flow mine

- Not very important to update but I just like variety of content. (Disable the afk method in here) *If accepted

6) Hambyyy 

- I highly recommended Hambyyy as the new moderator since he lived in aussie(GMT+10). I completely understands that the current position of server's supporters are quite full handed, but he would make a great addition to your team since he's maxed, completely understand the server by now, matured and can handle a situation very professionally not emotionally. Plus, he is a nubcake who always sit at home, don't know what to do and just answering people's questions..So I say, give him some work to do so he can get off his lazy ass and go to people requesting for assistance. (My opinions aren't valid, I just speak out my mind)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that is all I want to say, at least for now. *Noted that my opinions are based on my current experience & I'm not responsible for any thoughts of yours that go against my suggestions. I just speak out my mind

"Together, Ascending the future" - Spectre

Edited by Spectre
1 person likes this

These are some great suggestions, especially the spins. At least spinning x10 or x5 spins at one time would come in handy. General store prices do need to be updated since we can't high alch items either. Also along with the ckey idea, perhaps add a chance to gain clue scrolls? I would love to see clue scrolls being implemented into the game from the crystal chest and boss drops. Overall, great suggestions!

1 person likes this

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the high alching. Yeah it needs to be fix too since currently high alching didnt give any coins. And Clue scrolls ideas +10

Love to see a active feedback post. I'm sure the suggestions will be appreciated, Hamby looks like someone with skill and time to contribute as Moderator.

On 2017-01-10 at 10:41 AM, Spectre said:

6) Hambyyy 

- I highly recommended Hambyyy as the new moderator since he lived in middle east (GMT+10). I completely understands that the current position of server's supporters are quite full handed, but he would make a great addition to your team since he's maxed, completely understand the server by now, matured and can handle a situation very professionally not emotionally. Plus, he is a nubcake who always sit at home, don't know what to do and just answering people's questions..So I say, give him some work to do so he can get off his lazy ass and go to people requesting for assistance. (My opinions aren't valid, I just speak out my mind)

We're not going to straight up give him a moderator rank, that's something you have to earn yourself  after getting the supporter rank. There's a reason as to why the highest rank you can get in-game is Server Support (from regular player), not gonna go into full detail. So yeah, this will be taken as a feedback for his active application :D 

These suggestions aren't bad and will sure be taken into consideration :) Thanks. 

1 person likes this