Oly

Server
Arcilium Rules

1 post in this topic

nJukZEa.png

Rules

0i2IlV6.png   

Flaming, Flame Baiting, Disrespect, Harassment and Inappropriate Content

Arcilium is composed of various members with backgrounds including religious beliefs. race, morals etc., we will not tolerate flaming, or disrespecting a member's religious beliefs, race, morals etc.. Flaming will be dealt with accordingly. The punishment for such acts can vary from a warning to a ban on the server.

a. flaming, disrespect, or any form of harassment, towards any person, religion, race, morals in-game is against our rules.

-

b. Causing another player to flame, disrespect, or cause any form of harassment, towards any person, religion, race, morals in-game is against our rules.

-

c. The purpose of the  "Help chat" is to help new players with things they may need while they play. This means that the topic of discussion within the chat should be kept appropriate at all times. It is not expected that players stay strictly on the topic of Arcilium, as they can deviate in general discussion, but any inappropriate discussion or language used in this chat will be seen as wrong. It is recommended that if players would like to discuss other things then please do so in PM's or in another clan chat.

-

d. If a staff member is dealing with a current issue please do not add to the problem doing so will result in you getting warned or punished as well (exceptions can be made if the addition is productive instead of negative to the situation)

-

Punishment: 3 Warnings and then 24hr Mute

0i2IlV6.png

Spamming

Spamming the chat with the same message for more than 4 lines is not allowed, as it tends to disrupt other members.

Examples

Spoiler

0ebb716dcd6d449bb0e22a1f9b3e7039.png 

-

Punishment: 3 Warnings and then 24hr Mute

0i2IlV6.png

Macroing/Third-Party software

The use of:

a. Autoclickers

b. Autotypers that break the spamming rule

c. Autowalkers

d. Cheat clients

are strictly forbidden within Arcilium

-

Punishment: 24hr Jail

0i2IlV6.png

Safespotting

Safespotting basically means that you find a spot where you can't get hit by the NPC/Boss which makes it easier to farm and obtain items.

This is not allowed due to the fact that it is unfair towards the other players who kill the NPC/Boss the intended way.

Any items obtained from safe spots are subject to be taken.

-

Punishment:

1. Warning

2. 24hr Jail

3. 24hr Ban

0i2IlV6.png

Bug Abuse

Abusing a bug that you've found on the forums or In-game must be reported to the Arcilium staff and may NOT be abused for any reason whatsoever. This means if you're found to  be a bug abuser, you will be punished and the bug will be removed ASAP.

-

Punishment:

1. Ban

2. Ip Ban

0i2IlV6.png

Scamming

Obviously this subject is seen at any kind of game and the rule maintains the same as any other game. If you're being accused of scamming someone and they provide video or picture proof of you scamming him/her you will be punished. Scamming is childish, stupid and weak and means that you can't simply obtain the scammed items/gold yourself. Just don't.

-

Along with the punishments listed the scam will be undone and the items returned to the rightful owner or corrected in another way.

Punishment:

1. 24hr Jail

2. 48hr Ban

3. IP-ban   

0i2IlV6.png

Multilogging

Multilogging is allowed, but not fully. You're only allowed to be playing on 1 ironman and 1 regular account, not 2 of the same. Nor are you allowed to use both accounts to pvm together.

Extended version of the rules can be found in the spoiler. NOTE: Staff members are an exceptions for this for different reasons. 

Spoiler

If failing to follow those rules, you'll be punished. 

-

Punishment:

1. Warning

2. 24hr Jail 

3. 24hr Ban 

0i2IlV6.png

AFK Training

Training skills or killing NPC's/Bosses during you not being there is not allowed. You must be at your computer with the client opened at all times.

-

Punishment:

1. 24hr Jail

2. 24hr Ban

0i2IlV6.png

Hacking

Hacking the game in any kind of way will not be taken lightly.

-

Punishment: IP-Ban

0i2IlV6.png

Duping

Duplicating items/gold in any way will NOT be tolerated.

-

If you report the dupe the duped items will be removed and no punishment given.

0i2IlV6.png

Multi-account-making

Creating multiple starter accounts to use the starter package is NOT allowed. If the Arcilium staff has any suspicion on doing this your IP will be checked.

-

0i2IlV6.png

Account trading

Selling/buying/trading Arcilium accounts will NOT be tolerated.

-

0i2IlV6.png

Impersonating Staff

Impersonating someone from the Arcilium staff team won't be tolerated and actions will be taken against the person who does it.

-

Punishment:

1. 24hr Ban

2. IP-Ban    

0i2IlV6.png

DDOS-Threat/Misleading links

If a member is caught trying to hurt someone's life, reputation, security or personal information or posting any misleading links that can hurt a person in any kind of way we'll be forced to remove you from the server.

-

Punishment: IP/MAC-Ban

0i2IlV6.png

Punishment Evasion

Evading any kind of given punishment such as mutes/jails by creating a second account to talk to you will result in a harsher punishment than you already had. 

-

Punishment for evading a mute: will lead to an ip mute

Punishment for evading an ip mute: will lead to a ban

Punishment for evading a jail: will lead to a ban

0i2IlV6.png

RWT

RWT (Real World Trading) means that you pay/get cash or currency in other games for In-game Arcilium items. This is strictly forbidden

-

0i2IlV6.png

Advertising

Advertising any other private server or site is not allowed.

-

0i2IlV6.png

Chargebacks

Donating for something and then claiming the money back is not tolerated. 

We attend to use the money to improve the server.

Spoiler

Example; You donate for a regular donator rank for $10, claim the rank, then chargeback the 10$, just so you get it for free - This is not allowed

-

Punishment: Permament Mac-Ban

0i2IlV6.png

VPN Voting

Using a vpn to get more auth codes isn't tolerated, if found vpn voting your votes will be removed and further punishment will be given. 

Punishment: 24 hours jail.

0i2IlV6.png

Submit an appeal!

Recover a lost or stolen account here!

Donation issues? Click here!

Need general help? Click here!

Report your bugs here!

Forum Rules Here!

[Notice]

Even if a rule is not listed above, it does NOT mean it's not punishable. You are responsible for your own actions. Any actions found disruptive, disrespectful, inappropriate, etc. in any way will lead to the appropriate consequence.
Ban or mute times vary based on the severity of the actions taken.

Note: Please know that because Arcilium is in its early stages

not all the rules or punishments are listed yet. Thanks for understanding

Credits:Oly,Death Kid,Destroyous,C J,Hare